Your relationship with God (where you stand)

In my personal experience with my walk with God there have been many trials. But here's the good thing about that see God himself promises to be by my side and yours at all times Deuteronomy 31:6 and yes, he's always been there of that I'm absolutely sure or I wouldn't be talking about this today or even be victorious for that matter. Yes, I'm guilty I'm a sinner I fail him daily but everyday no! Every breath that you and I take is another chance to seek his mercy, to seek his grace to redeem yourself. To fall on my knees and declare that I'm weak and that in he alone(Jesus Christ) I find peace and rest and a warm embrace: and in that moment that's my victory to prove victorious against all evil and wickedness and every lie the devil tries to throw at me. That's what separates me from my enemies. To know God is to Love him. To stand against every trial teaches me perseverance ; To love him teaches me forgiveness and compassion. I stand straight but its not always easy sometimes my walk is a little shaky but that's when my God my heavenly father steps in and continues on for me I lay before him all my pain and all my sorrow I give it all to him and it is consumed and replaced with an over abundance of joy, peace, love, and happiness. Those negative feelings and emotions are made into positive fruitful emotions and spiritual growth that simply bears good fruit (good joyful thoughts).Galatians 5:22 See where we stand with God isn't always to be perfectly good people because lets be honest nobody but God is perfect! It's about learning and trying your hardest to love God love others and loving yourself. Its the way he molds us. Those trials are meant to shape us and to make every imperfect edge a little more straight. He wants us to be warriors and fight for what's right and speak for the speechless and be righteous not perfect! But, Righteous. Be holy because he is HOLY ! Hebrews 12:11 So be brave brothers and sisters because at the end of the day God is always there by our side. Just like the 99 sheep and that 1 that left astray he will do the impossible and leave that 99 to go look for that 1 sheep that got away. Matthew 18:12( The sheep Parable) The same way God will look for you, he will never let you Go! God doesn't want any of us to fall and anything concerning with you is important to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfathomable Love

Gratefullness

"Be quiet! Be still!"