Spiritual babies and Victory!

" I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (Jesus speaking)  John 14:6

This is one of my favorite verses from the bible. This clearly states that no one comes to know God if its not through Jesus. You have to know Jesus. Have an encounter with him.

"For by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not of works, that no man should glory.

When beginning your walk with God it is very important to fix your eyes on Jesus and not on the works of man. See it is not mans job to reveal Jesus to you it is Jesus himself who reveals himself to you. It is only mans job to communicate the truth about the gospel. Some of us might say "no I'm to young to follow all these set of rules and really to young to not have fun". That's where many of us have failed to portray the real Jesus we make him seem unloving to controlling, and cruel but really he is the one that died in the cross to save you and I, the one who says you are loved far more than you can and will ever imagine. Do not focus on the rules that you cannot be expected to uphold because it is only when we know Jesus and declare him as our savior that we are really able to be obedient by the grace of God. Really dwell what Jesus did in the cross for you meditate on what that means to you!

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk I my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them." - Ezekiel 36:26-27



Here is what that means to me: Number 1 " For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

  • God just gave up his Son to die in the cross in place of my sins. Now imagine could you give up the life or you child, your sister, or your dad or brother who are considered good people for someone who could be a murder, a sexual abuser, a cold blooded human being? 
  • In place of my sins? Here is what the word Sin means noun 1. an immortal act considered to be a transgression against divine law. So that means liar, stealer, fornicator, adulterer, and the list goes on etc.
  • So whoever believes shall have eternal life? If I believe that he died for all my wrongdoing (transgressions/sin) and declare him my Lord and savior I will have eternal life? Well that took a lot of pressure off of me. Just how heartwarming and at a loss for words that someone so holy and righteous would  lay down his life for someone like me!
" Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13
Did anyone catch that he calls us his friends! ( This is the part where I smile like a fool as I was writing that the revelation hit me, funny how you can read it over and over again and one day it just tells you more.)

Number 2 This is my second favorite part! This where Jesus's death at the cross made the devil completely POWERLESS!! This is where your victory and mine comes in.

"Since then the children share in flesh and blood, He himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is the devil."

  • That means that Jesus already won! At the cross he took my sins and yours; therefore, I am blameless so why should it matter what anyone thinks of me when Jesus himself bore my sin and made me blameless, he accepted me with sin and everything so here is where you really say Only God can judge me (that should scare you) here is where you should not be afraid to boast in your sins because that is where he is glorified. He heals those wounds you and I carried. When we really repent we allow the atmosphere of freedom of confession to flow in our lives declaring you have messed up and need help fixing it therefore declaring you need a perfect, righteous, loving, and caring savior who already paid the prize in full he is just waiting for you to call to him and take your victory! He is waiting for when he can build this atmosphere of healing for you in every way! (Physical, emotional, spiritual.)
I am not saying that if you sin again its ok that's absolutely not what I am saying! What the word of God says if you truly do repent in your sins than God is fast to have mercy on you. But it must be sincere, heartfelt, honest and to apart yourself from doing it again.  I say this because if we are really sorry and repent but then do it again then we are not really repenting we are just playing with God and causing our own selves pain and misery;not to mention bringing all kinds of wickedness and evil into our lives literally its an open invitation!

The best part my favorite of all was simply to know that Jesus gave his life for me and took all oppressions to the cross! (What the devil doesn't want you to know)

"Surely our griefs He himself bore, and our sorrows He carried. Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was pierced through for our iniquities. The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, and by His scourging we are healed. All of us like sheep have gone astray, each of us has turned to his on way; But the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him. He was oppressed and He was afflicted, yet he did not open His mouth. Like a lamb that is led t slaughter, and like a sheep that is silent before its shearers, So he did not open His mouth." Isaiah 53: 4-7

  • op-pres-sion noun - Prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.
  • grief - noun- Deep sorrow, especially that caused by someone's death. synonyms: sorrow, misery, sadness, anguish, pain, distress, heartache, heartbreak, agony, torment, affliction, suffering, woe, desolation, dejection, despair etc.
  • in-iq-ui-ty- noun - Immoral or grossly unfair behavior.
All of our pain and suffering he took to the cross. He took diseases, oppressions, drug addictions, poverty, low self -esteem, depression, guilt, immorality, sadness, sorrow, stress, unhappiness, all of that and much more he took to the cross. He has already claimed victory over everything! So in the presence of the Lord and in his name Jesus Christ every other power on earth must bow or flee! (How cool and awesome is that!) The devil doesn't want you to know that , but it is there for you! That is Gods truth and  promise to you but just like he chooses to reveal himself to you, YOU must also choose him. He gives us free will to choose weather or not we take that victory remember the devil came to lie, steal, and destroy. John 10:10 Do not let him deceive you because Jesus offers you salvation and hope. I pray that this may help does who are in a border line of giving up on Jesus because of all the outer voices. I pray that they may look to Jesus and let him mold you, form your convictions, and guide you to where you need to be. I lift up his Holy name and may He be glorified forever,Amen!

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and I will sup with him, and he with me."- Revelationn3:20






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfathomable Love

"Be quiet! Be still!"

Gratefullness